Dani Ramírez - Software Consultant
I help software teams to succeed
tl;dr: Almost 20 years of software development experience focused on team building and quality assurance
Building a team is not easy
- Developing software nowadays is not just about technology, it’s about people and processes.
- This means building teams where each member has different culture, history, knowledge, schedule, life-style, …
- These teams often require guidance, mentorship and sponsorship to succeed.
- I love helping teams to grow profesionally and succeed as part of a business…
- … and I am good at it
Leading with kindness
- Technology is cool but having a life is cooler.
- Leading is not about commanding; leading is about understanding and sharing the goods and bads.
- Leading is not about being x10 whatever; leading is about helping others reaching their goals.
- Leading is not about living for your job; leading is about finding balance.
On the tech side
- Do you need to develop an MVP fast?
- Do you need to improve your software quality and reduce bugs?
- Do you need to deliver faster and more reliably?
If you need mentorship for your personal development or team building consultancy services for your team, please contact me using the links below or this summarized CV
- Header photo
- Customers ribbon
- Languages ribbon